top of page
Great news ! Get an Influencer Permit or get licensed under NMC Media License
We offer you 2 options to get licensed:
Option 1: Independant Influencer Permit - ( COST: AED 3,550 )    
You can now apply for an “Influencer Permit” which is a social media influencer activity under freelancer permit. The permit will allow you to remain fully independent with your own license issued by National Media Council (NMC) permit, allowing you to continue your commercial activities without violating the UAE law and getting fines.
  • Social Media Influencer Permit is for influencers or bloggers residing in the UAE.
  • Social Media Influencer Permit is not a trade licence, but a permit that entitles influencers and bloggers to advertise in their social media accounts in exchange for money without violating the UAE’s law.
  • No Memorandum of Association, Certificate of Incorporation, or Partner List shall be issued under Social Media Influencer Permit.
  • Social Media Influencer Permit does not entitle for any visa eligibility.
  • No Immigration File shall be opened for Social Media Influencer Permit
  • Social Media Influencers shall conduct business in their own personal name and shall not be entitled to open a corporate bank account.
  • NMC filters all applicants before the permit is issued.
Documents Required:
  • NMC form duly filled and signed by the Influencer
  • Personal Profile/Experience / Educational Certificate
  • Passport Copy
  • Visa Copy (If they have UAE Residence)
  • Emirates ID (If they have UAE Residence)
  • Two ( 2 ) Photos (To be affixed on the application)
Cost inclusive of :
  • Pre-approval (immigration security check)  AED 250 (non refundable)
  • NMC approval is also included which is AED 300
  • Renewal price will be  AED 3,300 each year.
nmc media license[1].png
Option 2: Get covered under our Agency License - ( COST: FREE )  
You can choose to be covered by the platform/ agency license which covers all the influencers registered with them under their license.  
Influencers can only be signed up with one agency and all (paid) deals will need to go through the company.

If you are registered on, you don't need a Media License or a Trade License! All our influencers will be covered under the license of our platform free of charge.
This means your social accounts will be registered exclusively under our license and all your campaigns should go through license holder.
To get licensed & Verified you need get in touch with us on:
Documents Required:
  • NMC form duly filled and signed by the Client
  • Personal Profile/Experience
  • Passport Copy
  • Visa Copy (If UAE Resident)
  • Emirates ID - front & back (If UAE Resident)
  • Two ( 2 ) Photos (To be affixed on the application)
TOTAL COST : FREE  ( if profile approved)
Next steps:
  1. Our team will reach out to you with updates and terms you need to be aware of.
  2. Once licensed, your profile will have the verified ✓ badge on and brands will be more likely to collaborate with you on future campaigns
  3. We highly recommend you add on your social profiles & bio that you are media licensed
  4. Inform team about your briefs & paid campaigns to ensure the we keep a record of it and so we can invoice your client and collect your payment.
  5. Sign a contract with As per the NMC law all influencers need to have a signed contract with the Licensee holder.
If you are an influencer and not signed up yet to our platform, create your profile now:
bottom of page